Need a ball and resistance band?? Check one out from the VVC!
In concert with the launch of our online training programs, we are offering any athlete in our Club, NOVA, or Galaxy programs that may need a ball and resistance band an opportunity to check out that equipment from our facility!
If you are interested and able to pick up equipment, here are the steps:
1) Sign up using SignUp Genius for either Tuesday or Thursday of this week! This is REQUIRED as the signup is also your agreement to the terms of the equipment loan.
2) At any time during your sign up date/time, drive up to the back door of our facility (normally our player drop off zone)
3) Pick up your equipment from the designated outside area.
4) Give the equipment attendant (standing in the doorway of the facility) your name and team name
5) Throw a long distance high five their way and head on home!
We have taken all the safety precautions necessary to be able to hand equipment out in a safe environment. What does that mean?
1) Anyone handling the equipment has been screened each day they are working for any signs or symptoms of illness
2) Anyone handling equipment has been required to wear gloves as well as implement correct hand sanitizing techniques before and after using gloves.
3) If equipment is used, the following sanitization chemical has been applied 12-24 hours prior to the distribution of the equipment. (Clorox Disinfecting Wipes EPA Reg# 5813-79) and is approved by the EPA against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19 (https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2)
4) In addition to equipment sanitation techniques, social distancing parameters are required during the pick up process.